May 15, 2018
LEAVE AND VISIT RULES
- You are allowed to visit your ward on visiting days between 9:30am to 2:00pm.
- You are allowed to take your ward on leave days. No leave will be sanctioned after 2:00pm.
- The leave will be given between 9:30am to 2:00pm.
- Only one night out ( as mentioned in the calendar) is allowed.
- Only those persons will be allowed to take the child out whose names are in the office.
- Parents can meet the ICPD on last Saturday of the month. Timing 11:30am to 1:30pm.
- OR on Monday after last Sunday outing.(if it is a working day).
11:30am to 1:30pm. Summer.
2:30pm to 4:00pm. Winter
- The parents/Grandparents are allowed to take their ward out on their birthdays from 12:00pm to
6:00pm. The Permission, in writing or by Telephone/Fax should be sought from the office one
week prior to the date.
- No leave will be given to the boys during Monthly, Half Yearly and Final Examination.
(May, Oct, Feb, March).
MEETING WITH THE PROCTOR
The parents interested in meeting the Proctor are requested to seek prior appointment in writing from