January 11, 2018
LEAVE AND VISIT RULES
- You are allowed to visit your ward on visiting days between 9:30am to 2:00pm.
- You are allowed to take your ward on leave days. No leave will be sanctioned after 2:00pm.
- The leave will be given between 9:30am to 2:00pm.
- Only one night out ( as mentioned in the calendar) is allowed.
- Only those persons will be allowed to take the child out whose names are in the office.
- Parents can meet the ICPD on last Saturday of the month. Timing 11:30am to 1:30pm.
- OR on Monday after last Sunday outing.(if it is a working day). 11:30am to 1:30pm. Summer. 2:30pm to 4:00pm. Winter
- The parents/Grandparents are allowed to take their ward out on their birthdays from 12:00pm to 6:00pm. The Permission, in writing or by Telephone/Fax should be sought from the office one week prior to the date.
- No leave will be given to the boys during Monthly, Half Yearly and Final Examination. (May, Oct, Feb, March).