The practice for the Founder’s Day is on. The boys are working hard and participating in several activities. We hope for your presence.
A good luck party was held for Std X and farewell for Std XII.
Deepawali is in the air, the Brownians are eager to go home and enjoy the festival with their family. We wish one and all a happy and safe Deepawali.
The evening of 6th November was a musical one. Mr. David Lal, a performer/singer/songwriter who has performed for several opening acts for singers like Shaan, Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam and personalities like the President and Vice President of Indonesia, took up the stage. His recent performance was for a luncheon for the South African Cricket team at the Taj, Chandigarh. He along with his team entertained the school with popular numbers. The songs Counting Stars, Khamoshiyan, Gulaabi Aankhen were a great hit!
- The Volleyball team faced a loss of 2-0 playing against The Doon Presidency School.
- Principal House hosted dinner to celebrate the victory in the Inter House Football Tournament 2015.
- Our school participated in the Cricket Council Tournament. The team played against Raja Ram Mohan Academy and lost by 2 wickets.
- The Volleyball team participated in the council Tournament. They won the match against Heritage School by 2-0.
- The Handwriting Competition results were announced in the morning assembly.
The Lawn tennis team participated in the tournament and lost in the semi-finals (Doubles).
- The athletes participated in the 69th Annual Distt. Athletics Meet, D.Dun, 2015 (31st– 1st Nov.).
Our school won various medals in different categories.
Mayank Chahal won the silver medal in High jump in Under 14 boys category.
Aman Tyagi won the gold medal in Shotput in Under 16 boys category.
Giriraj Godara won the silver medal in Long jump in Under 18 boys category.
The relay team won the silver medal and bronze medal in Under 14 & 18 category respectively.
Our school was also awarded the Best March Past Group in boys section.
- A friendly match of cricket was played against St. Thomas School. The Brownian team lost by 4 wickets.
- The Volleyball team participated in the volleyball tournament held at Gurunanak Academy. We lost by 2-0.
- The boys of Lawn Tennis participated in the tournament organized at Shanti Academy. We lost in singles semi-final.
- Our school participated in the Inter School English Declamation Competition held at the Ramakrishna Mission Ashram, Dehradun.