- Delegates from TheUniversity of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) interacted with the boys of Std XII regarding various career options.
- The CBS campus is all of a sudden abuzz with boys gathering information regarding the topics of the Essay Writing Competition, to be held on the 3rd October, 2015.
Our school cricket team lost to St. Thomas College in the Inter School Cricket Tournament held at Heritage School.
- The Inter House Football Tournament concluded. The trophy went to Principal House.
- Our school participated in the Inter School Indoor Cricket Tournament held at Heritage school and got a walkover.
- Alok Rawat and Miss Archana Ahooja went to attend the workshop conducted by Waste Warriors in collaboration with Microsoft. The focus of the program was to provide guidance to teachers on conducting exercises and activities in schools and inspire the younger generation to create a cleaner and greener future.
Brownians went to The Doon School to attend the International careers fair, to know about the various study options available to them globally after their completion of class XII. Representatives from top global universities guided the students and their parents about the various options and processes to apply for courses to enroll for higher studies.
The boys participated in the Art Competition held at ITBP, Dehradun.
A workshop on ‘Craft work’ was conducted by Mrs. T. Dhillon. The aim was to make the Prep school teachers aware how simple craft work can be used as interesting teaching aids for the small kids.
Inter House Hindi Debate was held. The trophy went to Bursar House.
The boys put up an amazing show for the teachers on the occasion of Teachers Day. The teachers enjoyed the show thoroughly, particularly the dances.
The Brownian football team participated in the 14th Om Prakash Memorial Football Tournament. The football team was well prepared this year. The team played hard in the knockout matches, qualifying for each match. Facing several tough teams like Carman Dalanwala, Selaqui and Carman Premnagar respectively, we cleared for the finals where our team was pitted against Kendriya Vidyalaya. The opponents were tougher than us. At last, their swift moves and passes carried them to victory. Nevertheless it was a proud achievement for our school to come so far and win the Runners up trophy.
However, we were not so lucky in the Council and Shashi Memorial Football tournaments. Better luck next time!
Seven boys of our school went to Jaswant Modern School to participate in a two-day workshop on the ‘Garhwal School of Painting’. The aim was to generate awareness and affection for monuments, cultural and natural spaces, developing a healthy respect for heritage and training a small army of conservationists who shall further take up the cause of heritage protection, whatever walk of life they may choose to enter.